Everyone Can Enjoy The 'Teacher-Student'Jokes We Have Complied Over Here
1. Teacher: "What is the purpose of having school?"
Student: Without school there wouldn't be a reason for holidays and summer vacation.
2. A new teacher, trying to make use of her psychology courses, started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up." After a few seconds, little Johnny stood up.
The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Johnny?"
"No Ma'am, "he said. "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."
3. A teacher asked, "What did Paul Revere say at the end of his famous ride?"
A student said, "Whoa!!!"
4. Kid comes home from 1st day at school.
Mum asks, 'What did you learn today?'
Kid replies, 'Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow.
5. Teacher: I wish you’d pay a little attention, Anil.
Anil: I'm paying as little as I can, teacher.
6. Small boy: "Dad , can you write in the dark?"
Father: "I think so. What is it you want me to write?"
Small Boy: "Your name on the report card."
7. Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?
Student: No, he did it all by himself.
8. Teacher: What is the meaning of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder?
Student: Bamba'lakkadi Jimba.
Teacher: I don't understand anything you said.
Student: Same here.
9. Teacher: Are you good at math?
Pupil: Yes and no
Teacher: What do you mean?
Pupil: Yes, I'm no good at math!
10. Teacher: "Ravi, what is the outside of a tree called?"
Ravi: "I don’t know."
Teacher: "Bark, Ravi, bark."
Ravi: "Bow, wow, wow!"